The set also comes with:
- Printed guides on how to fragrance wardrobe
- Blotter cards to test on paper first
- Access to Ash's set-exclusive master class
- A bonus, fourth fragrance cocktail recipe
- 3x 10ml sprays of Moss Expressive, Gold Expressive, Paper Expressive
- A master class by Ash on his 3 scents
- A booklet to guide you through your discovery
- Plus, a fragrance-cocktail recipe for making a fourth layered scent
Moss Expressive: Green, fresh and uplifting with a citrus burst off the top mixing with Petitgrain and Orange Blossom drying down to a clean musky/woody finish.
Gold Expressive: A warm Ambery/Vanilla scent that has an almost ice cream smelling gourmand edge and a creamy woody dry down.
Paper Expressive: A light cedar/papery smelling scent that is inoffensive and easy to layer with other fragrances that gives them an additional woody undertone and may help with longevity of the scent.
I run the YouTube channel Gents Scents. I first got into fragrances when I was a kid (wearing Drakkar Noir during my elementary years) which eventually led to me collecting through my teens and starting my fragrance channel in late 2016.
I love all sorts of fragrances ranging from classics from decades ago, discontinued fragrances, niche and indie fragrances that push boundaries, along with more easy-going and versatile designer scents.