ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Inspired by crisp, sparkling citrus fruits and freshly-picked neroli blossoms, this fragrance is luminous and vibrant. Juicy fruits of pomelo and tangerine are blended with bitter neroli and floral honeysuckle for a bright, zesty effect.
Commodity Nectar is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"For Commodity Nectar, I was inspired by the luminous beauty of neroli that captures an elegant radiance and refreshing zest of the bitter orange tree. Highly scented, the freshly-picked petals are so sweet and sparkling. I wanted to evoke a paradise of sunlit citrus further touched by the breezy white floral notes of orange blossom to create a tantalizing, distinctive aroma of vibrancy."—Mathieu Nardin, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Juicy Pomelo, Italian Tangerine, Bergamot
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Neroli, Honeysuckle, Cedarwood
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Orange Blossom, Liquid Musk, Vetiver
This scent is a bit more floral initially than I normally like, but once it’s been on for a bit, it smells intoxicating. Sexy and fresh - lasts all day!
So happy to have stumbled upon Commodity! I love the fresh crisp smell and get compliments all the time!!
I love it. Love love love it
I absolutely love this scent. I get so many compliments on my ‘go to’ fragrance.