ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Inspired by crisp, sparkling citrus fruits and freshly-picked neroli blossoms, this fragrance is luminous and vibrant. Juicy fruits of pomelo and tangerine are blended with bitter neroli and floral honeysuckle for a bright, zesty effect.
Commodity Nectar is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"For Commodity Nectar, I was inspired by the luminous beauty of neroli that captures an elegant radiance and refreshing zest of the bitter orange tree. Highly scented, the freshly-picked petals are so sweet and sparkling. I wanted to evoke a paradise of sunlit citrus further touched by the breezy white floral notes of orange blossom to create a tantalizing, distinctive aroma of vibrancy."—Mathieu Nardin, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Juicy Pomelo, Italian Tangerine, Bergamot
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Neroli, Honeysuckle, Cedarwood
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Orange Blossom, Liquid Musk, Vetiver
Love this scent. Fresh fruity and woodsy.
This fragrance is breath taking is smells like fresh clean summer air...
This scent is light fresh and just want you need for a touch of freshness. A must buy
At first notice, it smelled of neroli. After dry down time, it smells sweeter with a citrus scent which is very refreshing. As far as lasting power, it lasts closer to the skin but doesn’t leave much of a trail. For some close knit environments this would be more practical but fewer would be aware of its beautiful scent.