At first dark and mysterious, this woody floral fragrance features an unexpected set of gourmand notes. Leafy davana and warm Australian sandalwood meet a dry blend of Venezuelan tonka bean and roasted almond for a scent that is elegant and sensual while at the same time exotic and addictive.
Commodity Tonka is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“Rhythm and music inspire and help me create perfumes and play with sustainable raw materials to bring something different and meaningful to a fragrance. I love to play the piano, and the melodic, syncopated rhythmic patterns of jazz awaken my very personal and provocative style.” — Guillaume Flavigny, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Almond Oil, Indian Davana Oil, Cardamom Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Lotus, Magnolia Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Venezuelan Roasted Tonka Absolute, Peru Balsam Absolute, Australian Sandalwood Oil, Laos Benzoin Resinoid