ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This crisp, aromatic blend conveys the comfort of relaxing with a warm cup of tea. An infusion of rich honey, Asian-inspired oolong tea, Egyptian basil and warm tobacco perfectly recreates the experience.
Commodity Tea is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"Treating myself to a spa day, being pampered with the aromatic essences massaged into my skin while spending the afternoon sipping an exotic blend of tea for a relaxing, yet invigorating sensation was my inspiration. I wanted to capture the quiet, mysterious reflection when I close my eyes and escape to a sense of balance and overall sense of well-being."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Cassis Fruit, Honey, Mandarin, Egyptian Basil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Oolong Tea, Damascus Rose, Tonka
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Tobacco, Indian Sandalwood,White Patchouli, Cashmere Musk
I like this fragrance, however not a staple for me as I'm in the fresh scent phase.
Enjoying and loving this scent. So glad you're back in business. Looking forward to purchasing Book, my favorite, when it's back in stock.
this parfum is now onw of my new favorites. i have book for fall and winter, and now, tea for spring and summer. the tea reminds me of chanel no. 5, but fresher.
This was actually a blind buy for me and I absolutely love it! I'm so happy that this brand is making a come back because their fragrances are just amazing. For sure will purchase the bigger size once my travel size runs out!