This soft floral fragrance offers a contrasting duality between sparkling freshness and warm sensuality. Spicy pink peppercorn and earthy patchouli are combined with the elegant tonality of Italian orris to reveal a beautiful, fresh floralcy.
Commodity Orris is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“Orris root was my muse for this fragrance. When I contrasted it with floral elements like iris and combined sparkling aldehydes, an unexpected, cool effervescent effect was created—an inebriating skin-like sensuality.”— Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Carrot Seed Orpur, Pink Peppercorn, Italian Bergamot, Coriander Seed
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- White Lily of the Valley, Tea Blossom, Patchouli Oil, Moroccan Cedarwood
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Italian Orris, Vetiver Oil, Vanilla Madagascar Orpur