ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
The best addition to Sunday brunch, this bright and luminous fragrance offers an optimistic outlook and a brilliant take on life. A marriage of bubbly champagne and tangy citruses, the fruity floral scent sparkles with notes of blood orange, mandarin and sheer jasmine.
Commodity Mimosa is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"Mimosa flowers bring optimism in the winter through their bright yellow blossom. The inspiration for this fragrance is this rush of energy and light radiating all around the tree when everything is still asleep. This incredible tree blooms bringing an instant brightness as you see the reflection of these golden blossoms illuminate all their surroundings."—Olivia Jan, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Lemon, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Mandarin
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Orange Blossom, Black Pepper, Sheer Jasmine
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Orris, Musk, Blond Wood
I purchased this after sampling in a monthly subscription and loved the scent .
My husband and I both go to use it for a quick refresher .
I love it and will continue to purchase
Perfectly Grounded... And GROUNDING. Fresh and well-balanced scent... Minimal but noticeable. Perfect if you're sensitive to strong scents. My favorite . Somehow similar to Gucci rush. My 2nd favorite.