This green floral fragrance is the start of a great love story, sure to attract romance with its big personality. A carefree duet of crisp greens and soft florals, notably magnolia and waterlily, are anchored by an alluring musk base.
Commodity Magnolia is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"I drew inspiration from the majestic beauty of southern charm when magnolias are in full bloom. From trips to Charleston, Savannah and New Orleans, seeing for the first time the beauty of the magnolia tree in full bloom left a lasting impression from its striking character and distinct fragrance. The sun-soaked petals of blooming magnolias left a magnificent memory of how the sweet smell of spring lingers through the air from dawn to dusk evoking a clean freshness."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Waterlily, Dewy Greens, Grapefruit, Eucalyptus
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Geranium, Magnolia, Ylang-ylang, Violet, Rose
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Amber, Oakmoss, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla Extract