Inspired by a lavish night out with endless possibilities ahead, this fresh and woody blend of juniper berry, lime and ginger leaf is distilled with utter finesse.
Commodity Gin is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"This fragrance transports me to a special place, gathering for cocktails where the atmosphere is deep, dark and mysterious. The ambient glow from candles contrasting with the textures of wood and leather mixed with the soulful spirits of heart-to-heart conversations lend a refreshing, yet sensual haven to delight the senses."—Olivia Jan, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Juniper Berry, Grapefruit Juice, Lime
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Ginger Leaf, Freesia, Labdanum
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli, Smoky Oak, Musk