ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This seductive composition maintains the strength of woods while also exploring their softer side. Its modern blend of warm bois de cedar, Australian sandalwood and spicy pink pepper delivers an elegant, silk-like effect.
Commodity Bois is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"On a personal level I have always loved working with woods. With Commodity Bois, I was looking to take the idea of woods into a new space: that they can support, hold and embrace. Typically, woods are used to demonstrate strength--which I have maintained here-- but I wanted to expose their more elegant, smooth side. Here they live like silk--a material that is stronger than steel, but carries a soft-to-the-touch confidence." - Frank Voelkl, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Pimento Berries, Pink Pepper, Angelica
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Orchid, Freesia, Jasmine
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Bois de Cedar, Australian Sandalwood, Vanilla
Love this parfum from commodity
I sadly returned this...unexpected powder/sweet. It reminds me of a fragrance I’ve smelled but can put a finger on it. It smells ... ahem, mature.
(PS...bring back Paper please!)
A wonderful earthy, musky scent that reminds me of leather, smoke, old book pages, and vintage furniture. It’s nostalgic in all the best ways.