ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This energizing blend of bright notes and stark, bracing citrus is fresh yet sophisticated. Sparkling clementine and green violet leaf support the composition’s citrus bergamot signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy final effect.
Commodity Bergamot is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“I love citrus. I love its freshness. It is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a refreshing tonic that awakens the soul.”—Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
I totally love the citrusy, summery scent of this fragrance!! So awesome. Refreshing. Lasts all day. Makes me happy.
Smells great. Was glad to have this fragrance in my collection. I have 6 fragrances from Commodity and I love them all. Thanks
The small sample size smell can last all day. Love this scent. Bought the larger one, same fantastic smell but fades quickly. Not sure about the difference. Also bought Book, same anomaly
Does not last as long as I’d hope and for the price.