ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This energizing blend of bright notes and stark, bracing citrus is fresh yet sophisticated. Sparkling clementine and green violet leaf support the composition’s citrus bergamot signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy final effect.
Commodity Bergamot is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“I love citrus. I love its freshness. It is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a refreshing tonic that awakens the soul.”—Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
For the price, I would have expected better labeling. There were bubbles in the label/sticker on the bottle.
The only thing with this beautiful fragrance it doesn’t last to long on the body. Need to fix this solution so the fragrance totally last longer on the body. Best of all the smell is beautiful.🤩
So glad this fragrance made a return.