- Englewood, NJ
- Full time
The EDI Administrator will ensure that all customer Orders, Acknowledgements, Advance Shipping Notices (ASN's) and Invoices are processed correctly on a daily basis via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
The EDI Administrator will also be responsible for all Drop Ship Accounts. Manually processing orders and providing shipping documentation directly to the warehouse.
Why Work with Us
We are a group of fun, creative, and dynamic professionals who embrace an entrepreneurial culture. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn. Our people are supportive, forward thinking, and truly enjoy spending time together! Perks & Discounts: Summer Fridays, Casual Dress code, Company discounts.
- Support Day to Day operations of EDI 855, 850, 856 and 810 documents.
- Ensure orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner, as per trading partner ship window.
- Create 856 documents and provide UCC 128 labels to the warehouse.
- Monitor all transaction activity to ensure all transmissions are being executed, as required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Manage, investigate support issues through resolution.
- Review Chargebacks and provide necessary backup if necessary, to dispute charges related to EDI.
- Upload and maintain product data on our active catalogues.
- Serve as a backup for other EDI accounts and assist as needed
- Experience with EDI Environments preferred (SPS and True Commerce)
- Familiar with Online Catalogues (Intertrade and GXS)
- Comprehensive knowledge of export functions in to Sage 50 (order entry), accounting (invoicing), distribution (Advanced Shipping Notices) techniques, EDI standards, and procedures.
- Knowledge of UCC-128(GS1) label information.
- Detail-oriented with an elevated level of accuracy.
- Must have the ability to understand business process flows, inventory within Sage.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (VLOOKUP)
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and follow-up skills.
Currently, our office is operating on a hybrid model with working from home flexibility.
Commodity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.