- Englewood, NJ
- Commodity Fragrances
- Full time
This position is responsible for the sales and management of national accounts for Commodity. The candidate will work directly with the CEO and VP of Sales as the key account manager for Sephora as well as other national retailers.
· Partners with Sephora team to establish Sales targets, marketing and activation schedules.
· Executes on 360 degree activation schedule both in store and online
· Provides training to all relevant product specialist, in store associates, and regional managers
· Works with in house planning as well as Sephora planning team to ensure maximum in stock status.
· Responsible for all online activations with the digital team of each retailer.
· Conducts in-store training sessions utilizing product knowledge, fragrance expertise, productivity measures and best practices to enhance selling skills and increase relevant business acumen of Sales Force
· To hire and train permanent and temporary freelancers to visit stores and implement training and activation events
· Partners with retail management to audit stock levels and the effectiveness of program implementation, application, and impact of sales training programs; reinforces best practices which drive results
· Partners with Retail Marketing and Store Managers to market in-store events in the local community leveraging existing client base and inviting new customers
· Effectively executes operational functions on a timely basis including ordering collateral, providing return authorizations, submitting expense reports, Retail Action Plans, and Budget planning
· Bachelor’s Degree in business field preferred
· Relevant sales experience (3-5 years) within the beauty or fragrance industry, with a preference for a background in the luxury sector
· Demonstrated proficiency in delivering excellent customer service and profitable clienteling
· Ability to manage, motivate, and coach a team of salespeople – this requires a proven track record of successful coaching using open-ending asking, as opposed to a ‘tell’ approach.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
· Technically savvy, specifically MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, & Outlook proficiency
· Has a basic understanding of our business, including the ability to analyze the business and identify new functional growth opportunities
· Strong relationship building / interpersonal skills and skilled in negotiations
· Well-organized resulting in the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Initiative taker who excels in collaborative work and thinking, and holds themselves accountable for meeting deadlines and deliverables
· Physical ability to move about in store, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting and lifting up to 25 pounds
· Comfortable traveling, including airplane travel, driving, and other modes of transport as necessary and fiscally responsible
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change
· Comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges/opportunities as they arise