ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This crisp, aromatic blend conveys the comfort of relaxing with a warm cup of tea. An infusion of rich honey, Asian-inspired oolong tea, Egyptian basil and warm tobacco perfectly recreates the experience.
Commodity Tea is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"Treating myself to a spa day, being pampered with the aromatic essences massaged into my skin while spending the afternoon sipping an exotic blend of tea for a relaxing, yet invigorating sensation was my inspiration. I wanted to capture the quiet, mysterious reflection when I close my eyes and escape to a sense of balance and overall sense of well-being."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Cassis Fruit, Honey, Mandarin, Egyptian Basil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Oolong Tea, Damascus Rose, Tonka
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Tobacco, Indian Sandalwood,White Patchouli, Cashmere Musk
This is my favorite of the white fragrances. Super bummed it’s being discontinued, as it was the perfect base for layering.
This has been my signature scent for a few years and I am SO bummed it’s being discontinued! It honestly smells like walking into a tea shop - fresh, light, and magical.
Smells different than I thought it would but it's still nice. Feels more like a fall scent to me
I have use the Tea perfume for years and it smells amazing. Just wish it still came in the large bottle.