ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This woody floral fragrance embodies a fresh elegance and divine sensuality. Its marriage of vintage jasmine and golden, unctuous aromas like Haitian vetiver and patchouli offers a scent that is at once mild and powerful.
Commodity Vetiver is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“For me, being a perfumer is like being a chef or painter—taking ingredients and coming up with your own recipe, your own creation. I was about 16 years old when I first smelled vetiver, and it’s been one of my favorite raw materials ever since.”—Caroline Sabas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Apple, Petalia®, Blackberry
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Sampaquita, Jasmine Vintage Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Haitian Vetiver Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Indonesian Patchouli Oil, Australian Sandalwood Oil
I love this scent so much, I was so excited to receive it. Two days after I got it, I dropped the bottle onto my countertop which wasn’t a far distance, and the thin glass shattered. Beware that they are very fragile!
This scent is long lasting about 8 hours. Every thing I hoped for in a eau de parfum
I like it. Smells better on my skin than it does in the bottle. Doesn’t last that long/ becomes more subtle quickly, but that’s good in my book as I’m not that kind of person that wants to bomb a room with my fragrance.
I have worn Vetiver for years and everyone loves. I am so happy to have it available again!
I love vetiver so much . It’s so different then any other scent I have. Very sexy !