ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This energizing blend of bright notes and stark, bracing citrus is fresh yet sophisticated. Sparkling clementine and green violet leaf support the composition’s citrus bergamot signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy final effect.
Commodity Bergamot is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“I love citrus. I love its freshness. It is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a refreshing tonic that awakens the soul.”—Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
Its fresh, fun, different - would 10/10 buy again
I love this scent. I was so sad to see that is is no longer carried in the store. This is a wonderful all year-round type of oerfume. You will not be sorry
I love this product. I love the smell and I love the way it makes me feel. Definitely worth having in the collection. Or if you are starting out, the singular best scent to have on the shelf.
I had received a sample in one of my Ipsy bags quite a while ago. I knew I liked bergamot, but this fragrance is amazing!
Amazing fragrance to wear year round by itself or layered! I am over the moon the brand is back!