ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This energizing blend of bright notes and stark, bracing citrus is fresh yet sophisticated. Sparkling clementine and green violet leaf support the composition’s citrus bergamot signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy final effect.
Commodity Bergamot is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“I love citrus. I love its freshness. It is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a refreshing tonic that awakens the soul.”—Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
Love this scent on my husband and when I can sneak some it smells good on me as well. Now if the usps would deliver my set I ordered awhile back that would be great.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! Bergamot is a staple in my scent collection. Refreshing, not too overwhelming and can be worn all seasons. I was so bummed when this brand was no longer available at Sephora, but I’m SO glad I can still purchase directly from Commodity. If you purchase this scent I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
I love it! I wish there was a way to sample some of the other fragrances. It would be interesting to see if there's one that would layer well with it. I watched a YouTube about which fragrances would be "out" with the redevelopment of Commodity. I must admit that Mimosa, one that was voted "out", was my first experience with the product and it was the one that sold me on Commodity as my new go to fragrance.