ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This rich composition shuns the usage of real leather but utilizes the best natural raw materials. The fragrance evokes the supple texture and raw sexiness inherent to new leather with an aromatic blend of balsamic labdanum, an animalic black leather accord, and a spicy, woody Akigalawood® accord.
Commodity Leather is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“Leather is a very personal and passionate source of inspiration for me. I wear black leather almost every day. I love the feeling of it, the way it sounds, the way it smells, its magnetism. My preference for leather is luxe, thick, ultra-shiny, velvety to the touch and very redolent. I measure my leather by a mixture of shine, thickness and suppleness and, of course, its sensual scent.”—Rodrigo Flores-Roux, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Black Leather, Oregano Essence, Juniper Wood Essence
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Cacao Bean Absolute, Myrrh Resinoid, Cade Essence, Akigalawood®
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Styrax Resinoid, Cedarwood Essence, Haitian Vetiver Essence, Cistus Labdanum Essence from Concrete
It is not what I expected - Almost like car leather, not as deep and sensual as I would have thought. One spray is enough.