ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Rich enough to bathe in, this decadent fragrance is an intoxicating journey to one’s innermost desires, thoughts and impulses. Its warm gourmand scent is a luxurious blend of molten amber, balsamic benzoin and sweet vanilla.
Commodity Gold is part of the White Collection which includes bright, fresh and uplifting fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"Gold has a rich history of being associated with gods, power, beauty and wealth. It’s strong, sleek and polished. Its purity exudes luxury and demands a rich sensuality when capturing its essence in liquid form. With its grandeur, Gold was truly established around a feeling of indulgence and the ability to draw attention from across a room."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Camphor
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Molten Amber, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Creamy Musk
Smells smooth not too strong, and lasts long.
This perfume is GOLD! It smells fresh and light on me and I love it!!
Gold is my favorite scent :-) it’s like a sophisticated vanilla- it’s warm and soft but still sensual and not overly sweet.
Indulgent, rich and luxurious. Warm. One you wanna bathe in. I do wish it lasted longer.
THIS!? Amazing! I was so hurt when it was discontinued in the past. As soon as I found out it relaunched I purchased it RIGHT THEN AND THERE! I will say, it smells sliiiighty different than the first launched fragrance. Either way, yummy!