ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This energizing blend of bright notes and stark, bracing citrus is fresh yet sophisticated. Sparkling clementine and green violet leaf support the composition’s citrus bergamot signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy final effect.
Commodity Bergamot is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“I love citrus. I love its freshness. It is addictive in an energizing way. A superior quality Italian bergamot was my starting point with this fragrance. Its slightly unripe citrus notes are much more alive, like a refreshing tonic that awakens the soul.”—Stephen Nilsen, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
Love the layers of scents in this cologne
I was panicked when I saw that Commodity went under. My Mom and I love their fragrances, but because of the pandemic, didn't really use what we had. For mother's day I thought I would buy her a bottle of her favorite scent, Bergamot. When I saw Sephora wasn't selling it, I dug deeper. Thank goodness it was bought out and brought back! We are loyal fans and completely ecstatic that you guys are selling again. Thank you so much and many more years to come!!!!!
I have a scent bird subscription and a birch box subscription. I got a sample of this in my birch box and fell in love. None of my scent bird colognes compare. I had to buy a large bottle of this. I'm a nurse, and I've received many compliments from my patients on this scent. I will repurchase it!
It’s my favorite cologne! I get so many compliments and it’s such a unique scent.