ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This woody fragrance captures the warmth of a perfectly cozy sweater. Like cashmere, it provides the pure indulgence of soft, sensual textures caressing the skin with notes of rich amber, earthy vetiver and sweet bourbon vanilla.
Commodity Wool is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"I was inspired by the comforts of home on a cold winter’s night snuggled beside a crackling fire wrapped in the soothing softness of the most precious handcrafted material of a silky wool blanket beneath me. The feeling radiates a completely comforting mood when my skin feels the soft touch of wool, both warm and sensual with a luxurious touch."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Mandarin, Grapefruit, Apple
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Basil, Fresh Ozone, Cedarwood, Lavandin, Armoise
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Gray Musk, Bourbon Vanilla
I am so glad Commodity came back. I am looking forward to the sample set so I can add to the two I already love, Wool and Rain.
There are those who want to give this scent to a significant other. The rest stay close. 😄
So glad Commodity made a comeback. My husband loves this scent and I do as well. Highly recommend.
I LOVE this so much. I get compliments from men and women :) not too masculine and not flowery or feminine