ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This woody floral fragrance embodies a fresh elegance and divine sensuality. Its marriage of vintage jasmine and golden, unctuous aromas like Haitian vetiver and patchouli offers a scent that is at once mild and powerful.
Commodity Vetiver is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“For me, being a perfumer is like being a chef or painter—taking ingredients and coming up with your own recipe, your own creation. I was about 16 years old when I first smelled vetiver, and it’s been one of my favorite raw materials ever since.”—Caroline Sabas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Apple, Petalia®, Blackberry
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Sampaquita, Jasmine Vintage Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Haitian Vetiver Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Indonesian Patchouli Oil, Australian Sandalwood Oil
I love them all! Gold is my absolute fav and i was sad when i didn’t think i could order any and i got a surprise with a
Sample in my order!!! Thank you so much!!!
I still don’t have my purchase.
One of my all-time favorite scents to layer with the other Commodity scents!!
It smells amazing and every where I go ppl tell me I smell amazing
My partner loves this one so we do a big bottle every Christmas