ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This woody floral fragrance embodies a fresh elegance and divine sensuality. Its marriage of vintage jasmine and golden, unctuous aromas like Haitian vetiver and patchouli offers a scent that is at once mild and powerful.
Commodity Vetiver is part of the Platinum Collection which includes rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrances for him, for her and for you.
“For me, being a perfumer is like being a chef or painter—taking ingredients and coming up with your own recipe, your own creation. I was about 16 years old when I first smelled vetiver, and it’s been one of my favorite raw materials ever since.”—Caroline Sabas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Apple, Petalia®, Blackberry
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Sampaquita, Jasmine Vintage Oil
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Haitian Vetiver Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Indonesian Patchouli Oil, Australian Sandalwood Oil
I see this as a late summer to fall verdant version of vetiver, with the jasmine up front at first as well. I like the different take on vetiver; it is seductive. Longevity is better than some others, as well.
Beautiful, light scent for everyday.
I don't usually like spicy, earthy fragrances, but the subtlety of Vetiver drew me to it. I love how distinctive and different the scent is. It reminds me of being in a rainforest filled with a sensual blend of warm, earthy, spicy aromas. The balance is just right, there isn't anything that overpowers the other. I get comments like "mmm what's that? what are you wearing?" The scent lasts throughout the whole day and even remains on my clothes.
Love this fragrance
Nice clean scent. It’s uplifting, and has some staying power. Happy with purchase