ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This woody fragrance captures the warmth of a perfectly cozy sweater. Like cashmere, it provides the pure indulgence of soft, sensual textures caressing the skin with notes of rich amber, earthy vetiver and sweet bourbon vanilla.
Commodity Wool is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"I was inspired by the comforts of home on a cold winter’s night snuggled beside a crackling fire wrapped in the soothing softness of the most precious handcrafted material of a silky wool blanket beneath me. The feeling radiates a completely comforting mood when my skin feels the soft touch of wool, both warm and sensual with a luxurious touch."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Mandarin, Grapefruit, Apple
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Basil, Fresh Ozone, Cedarwood, Lavandin, Armoise
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Gray Musk, Bourbon Vanilla
I really love this product! The notes of this fragrance are so warm and smooth. The only critique that I have is that the fragrance doesn’t linger for more than a few hours. If commodity could somehow strengthen the fragrance so that it lasts all day then I’d be a customer forever!!
Purchased my first bottle a year or so ago. Used it all way too quickly, and wanted to purchase another, but sadly couldn’t find it. So I was very excited to be able to purchase it recently. The smell is so unique.
I absolutely love this!!!
So glad this is back! My fav scent!
Getting ready to buy a second one, in case you go out of business! I absolutely Love It!