ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Mysterious and elegant, this fragrance evokes the pure indulgence of a soft texture meeting bare skin. Its woody oriental blend is infused with roasted almond, rose petals and black amber.
Commodity Velvet is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"I love working with rose. It is simultaneously dewy fresh and petally soft. For Commodity Velvet, I was inspired by the image of vibrant pink Turkish Rose Petals floating gently over a mysterious, dark background of richly warm vanilla and black amber with a delicious touch of roasted almond drifting in the air." - Jerome Epinette, Master Perfumer #StyleYourCommodity
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Roasted Almond, Clove Buds, Coconut Water
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Heliotropine, Vanilla Flower, Velvet Rose Petals
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Blonde Woods, White Birch, Black Amber
A warm scent, a little smoky and woody, but smoothed and rounded by a very blended coconut and vanilla. It's very balanced from start to finish. Some bright subtle notes emerge at start, scent gets smoother with time. Very cozy yet sophisticated scent for winter. Unlike anything else with similar notes. Would wear in an office setting with light application.
Really like it. The drydown little disappointed. Overall happy purchase.
It’s definitely not sickeningly sweet, but it is sweet. I love the cinnamon smell it has. It’s a lovely perfume, but also very strong.