ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Inspired by a lavish night out with endless possibilities ahead, this fresh and woody blend of juniper berry, lime and ginger leaf is distilled with utter finesse.
Commodity Gin is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"This fragrance transports me to a special place, gathering for cocktails where the atmosphere is deep, dark and mysterious. The ambient glow from candles contrasting with the textures of wood and leather mixed with the soulful spirits of heart-to-heart conversations lend a refreshing, yet sensual haven to delight the senses."—Olivia Jan, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Juniper Berry, Grapefruit Juice, Lime
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Ginger Leaf, Freesia, Labdanum
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli, Smoky Oak, Musk
I got the travel size as a sample when I ordered Gold. This is my first time trying anything commodity. I went strictly off how good all the reviews for everything was. I love gin, I will be buying the full size soon. It’s masculine but I love the scent on me. I have on a hoody that I wore on Sunday and I can still take the subtle smell on it. Today is Thursday. Amazing.
This is my 5th bottle and it is still great, I wear this in spring and fall and something a little smokier for winter. Always a great birthday treat.
One of my new favorite colognes
Light refreshing scent.