ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Inspired by a lavish night out with endless possibilities ahead, this fresh and woody blend of juniper berry, lime and ginger leaf is distilled with utter finesse.
Commodity Gin is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"This fragrance transports me to a special place, gathering for cocktails where the atmosphere is deep, dark and mysterious. The ambient glow from candles contrasting with the textures of wood and leather mixed with the soulful spirits of heart-to-heart conversations lend a refreshing, yet sensual haven to delight the senses."—Olivia Jan, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Juniper Berry, Grapefruit Juice, Lime
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Ginger Leaf, Freesia, Labdanum
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Patchouli, Smoky Oak, Musk
Light refreshing scent.
Gin is great scent that settles on the skin quite nicely. I loved this scent as someone that loves earthy, woodsy smells — this one is a winner in my book. I would definitely purchase this again.
I am really surprised that the leather and citrus notes go so well together. Definitely a new favorite! I can't wait to try more from Commodity.
Bought this with my $25 gift card promo, wasn’t sure about it, but I love it. It’s a fresh scent, good for both men and women, I think. It layers nicely with Bergamot, would probably also layer well with Vetiver and possibly others. Another winner!