ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
This fragrance’s crisp aroma is one that nature would be proud of. Fresh, green and earthy, its blend of oakmoss, cedarwood and petitgrain is reminiscent of a walk in the woods at dawn—wet, cool, clean and reviving.
Commodity Moss is part of the Black Collection which includes dark, moody and intense fragrances for him, for her and for you.
"My love of nature allows me to spend a lot of my time outdoors, being grounded and conscious of the earth’s natural resources. Breathing in the fresh crispness of a walk in the woods, taking early morning hikes alongside a babbling brook filled with moss-lined rocks covered in dew releases a vibrant energy through the open trails between the blue sky and the roots of earth, connecting my personal space with nature."—Donna Ramanauskas, Master Perfumer
- Top Notes Recognized immediately upon application of the perfume
- Grapefruit. Elemi, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Ozone
- Mid Notes These “Heart notes” appear once the top notes evaporate
- Eucalyptus, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes Final fragrance notes that appear once the top notes are completely evaporated
- Cashmere Woods. Cedarwood, Musk, Amber, Oakmoss
Moss, how do I love thee? This is a fresh, clean, unisex scent - to me it perfectly straddles that crisp citrus woods line that the best unisex scents do. This is not too strong, but it lingers in a lovely way. I'm a woman, but my husband has also borrowed it on occasion. It smells great on both of us, in different ways. Also nice to layer if you want to amplify certain scents.